I live near a site, how can I bring someone else over?

If you reside near a site located within a restricted traffic zone and require the presence of a third party, whether for visits, deliveries, services, or repairs, we recommend contacting your local authorities directly.

They will be able to provide you with specific information on the procedures to authorize access to these third parties during the restricted period.

For more information, please visit:


If you live in Paris and the Île-de-France region, please refer to the following websites:




Was this content relevant ?
Was this content relevant ?